- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE WAT (Text)||39206020009948||J Picture Book - Stories||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0972661433 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780972661430 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Summit, N.J. : Shenanigan Books, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Instead of learning the more practical farming skills his father tries to teach him, Kiyoshi is fascinated by the dragonflies around the rice paddies, which inspire him to craft a lantern that changes his destiny.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragonflies > Fiction.
Farm life > Japan > Fiction.
Lanterns > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Japan > Fiction.