Night running : how James escaped with the help of his faithful dog : based on a ture story / by Elisa Carbone ; illustrated by E.B. Lewis.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2003014502-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/2003014502-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE CAR (Text)||39206020007470||J Picture Book - Stories||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375822476 (trade)
- ISBN: 037582247X (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375922473 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375922474 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| A runaway slave makes a daring escape to freedom with the help of his faithful hunting dog, Zeus. Based on the true story of James Smith's journey from Virginia to Ohio in the mid-1800s.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fugitive slaves > Juvenile fiction.
Slavery > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Slavery > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.