The faceless fiend : being the tale of a criminal mastermind, his masked minions and a princess with a butterknife, involving explosives and a certain amount of pushing and shoving / by Howard Whitehouse ; with illustrations by Bill Slavin.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J WHI (Text)||39206019987682||J Fiction||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||J WHI (Text)||39206019987708||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1554531306 (hc)
- ISBN: 9781554531301
- ISBN: 9781554531806 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1554531802 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 272 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, ON ; Kids Can Press, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Budding aviatrix Emmaline and her copilot "Rubberbones" devise a plan to help Princess Purnah, a recent escapee from St. Grimelda's School for Young Ladies, evade capture by both the school and the master criminal known as the "Faceless Fiend."
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princesses > Juvenile fiction.
Kidnapping > Juvenile fiction.
Princesses > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
England > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.
England > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The mad misadventures of Emmaline and Rubberbones
- Whitehouse, Howard, 1958- Mad misadventures of Emmaline and Rubberbones.