The first tortilla : a bilingual story / Rudolfo Anaya ; illustrated by Amy Córdova ; translated into Spanish by Enrique R. Lamadrid.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE ANA (Text)||39206019950987||J Picture Book - Bilingual||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||JE ANA (Text)||39206019951001||J Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780826342140 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0826342140 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 27 cm
- Publisher: Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press, 2007.
Guided by a blue hummingbird, Jade brings an offering to the Mountain Spirit who lives near her village in Mexico, and asks if he will send rain to end the drought that threatens the people. Includes information about the legend on which this story is based and facts about corn.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 76 (high) Semantic demand: 89 (very high) Syntactic demand: 75 (high) Structure demand: 84 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Folklore > Mexico > Juvenile fiction.