- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0620/2006021389.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0708/2006021389-d.html - Publisher description
- ISBN: 9781596432017 (hc.)
- ISBN: 1596432012 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 185 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New Milford, Conn. : Roaring Brook Press, 2007.
"A Neal Porter book."
When two families are kidnapped while vacationing in the Caribbean, they come to understand something of the island's political backdrop and the events that fuel their captors' actions.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Kidnapping > Juvenile fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Caribbean Area > Juvenile fiction.
Caribbean Area > Fiction.