Barfing in the backseat : how I survived my family road trip / by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J WIN (Text)||39206019909108||J Fiction||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||J WIN (Text)||39206019909124||J Fiction||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Downtown Newburgh||J WIN (Text)||39206019909116||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780448443287 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0448443287 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780448443294 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0448443295 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 152 pages ; 20cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Grosset & Dunlap, 2007.
Hank must work on a huge homework packet during a family trip to North Carolina or he will spend the day with his father at a crossword puzzle tournament rather than riding roller coasters with his mother, sister, and friend Frankie.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobile travel > Fiction.
Homework > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Crossword puzzles > Fiction.
Learning disabilities > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Hank Zipzer, the world's greatest underachiever ; 12
- Winkler, Henry, 1945- Hank Zipzer l ; 12.
- Hank Zipzer, the world's greatest underachiever ; 12.