Here's a little poem : a very first book of poetry / collected by Jane Yolen and Andrew Fusek Peters ; illustrated by Polly Dunbar.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0704/2006040621-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0704/2006040621-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE 811 YOL (Text)||39206019904547||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763631413 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0763631418 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781428735903 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 1428735909 (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 104 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: ©2007
A collection of poems for children with the various themes of self, family, going outside, and when it is time for bed. This exuberant celebration of poetry is an essential book for every young one's library and a georgeous gift to be both shared and treasured. Sit back and savor a superb collection of more than sixty poems by a wide range of talented writers, from Margaret Wise Brown to Gertrude Stein, Langston Hughes to A. A. Milne. Greeting the morning, enjoying the adventures of the day, cuddling up to a cozy bedtime - these are poems that highlight the moments of a toddler's world from dawn to dusk. Carefully gathered by Jane Yolen and Andrew Fusek Peters and delightfully illustrated by Polly Dunbar, HERE'S A LITTLE POEM offers a comprehensive introduction to some remarkable poets, even as it captures a very young child's intense delight in the experiences and rituals of every new day.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's poetry, American.
Children's poetry, English.