Diary of a would-be princess : the journal of Jillian James, 5B / Jessica Green.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J GRE (Text)||39206019874278||J Fiction||Available||-|
|Ohio Twp PL - Chandler Branch Library||J GRE (Text)||39206019874252||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1580891667 (reinforced lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781580891660 (reinforced lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 236 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the journal her fifth-year teacher requires, Jillian records the ups and downs of her efforts to become popular as she hosts a class party, creates a school magazine, and tutors some socially misfit boys.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Popularity > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.