Dimity Dumpty : the story of Humpty's little sister / by Bob Graham.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0660/2005055306-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0660/2005055306-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE GRA (Text)||39206019838992||J Picture Book - Play||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Downtown Newburgh||JE GRA (Text)||39206019839008||J Picture Book||Checked out||05/04/2018|
- ISBN: 0763630780 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780763630782 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2006.
Humpty Dumpty's little sister is too shy to be part of her family's circus act, but she finds courage when her brother needs her help. What happened to Humpty Dumpty is the stuff of legend. But how many know of his brave little sister? While the Tumbling Dumpties, the family traveling circus troupe, is doing acts of spectacular daring, Dimity stays far from the spotlight, playing tunes on her tiny flute. But when Humpty falls off the wall where he's writing graffiti, it's Dimity who finds her voice and brings help that even the king's soldiers can't provide. With a wealth of humorous visual details - the egg-carton caravan drawn by a chicken, the bandaging of Humpty's "leakage" after his fall.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Characters in literature > Fiction.
Eggs > Fiction.
Circus > Fiction.