Big sister now : a story about me and our new baby / written by Annette Sheldon ; illustrated by Karen Maizel.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Downtown Newburgh||JE SHE (Text)||39206019751351||J Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1591472431 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 159147244X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Magination Press, c2006.
|General Note:|| "An Educational Publishing Foundation book."
|Summary, etc.:|| "A little girl gets used to sharing her parents with her baby brother and realizes there are some benefits to being a big sister now. Includes a Note to parents"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Juvenile literature.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile literature.
Parent and child > Juvenile literature.