Egyptian diary : the journal of Nakht / Richard Platt ; illustrated by David Parkins.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0624/2005046911-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0624/2005046911-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J PLA (Text)||39206019696036||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763627569 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. (mostly col.), map ; 34 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 64) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| In ancient Egypt, Nakht records his experiences as his family moves from small town Esna to the big, exciting city of Memphis, where he studies to be a scribe like his father and helps discover who has been robbing graves. Includes nonfiction information about Egyptian culture.
Search for related items by subject