Touching the sky : the flying adventures of Wilbur and Orville Wright / Louise Borden & Trish Marx ; illustrated by Peter Fiore.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/2002012041.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon041/2002012041.html - Publisher description
- ISBN: 0689848765 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, c2003.
A look at how the Wright Brothers became the first celebrities of the twentieth century through their 1909 public flying exhibitions in New York City and Germany.
Search for related items by subject