Shake, rattle, and roll : the world's most amazing volcanoes, earthquakes, and other forces / Spencer Christian and Antonia Felix.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/wiley041/97005541.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/wiley032/97005541.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 551.2 CHR (Text)||39206019246881||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0471152919 (paper : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: vi, 122 p. : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : J. Wiley & Sons, c1997.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Introduction : meet Earth, an oasis in the universe -- ch. 1. To the core : journey to the center of the Earth -- ch. 2. Go with the flow : Earth's crust on the move -- ch. 3. Smash : how to build a mountain -- ch. 4. All stressed out : the story of earthquakes -- ch. 5. Mountains of fire : volcanoes inside and out -- ch. 6. Killer quakes and exploding mountains : history-making earthquakes and volcanoes -- ch. 7. Why is Old Faithful not so faithful : geysers and other hot stuff.
|Summary, etc.:|| Examines the powerful forces found in the Earth, with an emphasis on earthquakes and volcanoes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Earthquakes > Juvenile literature.
Volcanoes > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series