Amendment 11 : barring suits against states in federal courts / produced and directed by Rhonda Fabian, Jerry Baber ; Cambridge Research Group.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||DVD 342.73 AME #11 (Text)||39206019688868||Audiovisual - DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (8 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Lawrenceville, NJ : Cambridge Educational, 2004.
Adapted from Amendments to the Constitution : a brief history / the Subcommittee on the Constitution and the Library of Congress. 1985.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Gene Shay.
Using computer graphics, original live-action video, historical artwork, and archival footage with narration and interviews, this program explores various historical and legal aspects of the 11th Amendment to the Constitution.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The Amendments to the Constitution: the Bill of Rights and beyond
- The Amendments to the Constitution: the Bill of Rights and beyond.