Amendment 12 : the presidential amendments / produced and directed by Rhonda Fabian, Jerry Baber ; Cambridge Research Group.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||DVD 342.73 AME #12,22,25 (Text)||39206019688876||Audiovisual - DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (11 min., 20 sec.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Lawrenceville, NJ : Cambridge Educational, 2004.
Adapted from Amendments to the Constitution : a brief history / the Subcommittee on the Constitution and the Library of Congress. 1985.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Amendment 12. Election of president -- Amendment 22. Presidential tenure -- Amendment 25. Presidential vacancy, disability, and inability.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Gene Shay.
Using computer graphics, original live-action video, historical artwork, and archival footage with narration and interviews, this program explores various historical and legal aspects of the 12th, 22nd and 25th Amendments to the Constitution.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The Amendments to the Constitution: Bill of rights and beyond
- The Amendments to the Constitution: Bill of rights and beyond.