Amendment 13 : slavery and involuntary servitude / produced and directed by Rhonda Fabian, Jerry Baber ; Cambridge Research Group.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||DVD 342.73 AME #13 (Text)||39206019631306||Audiovisual - DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (10 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Monmouth Junction, NJ : Cambridge Educational, 2004.
Adapted from Amendments to the Constitution : a brief history / the Subcommittee on the Constitution and the Library of Congress. 1985.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Gene Shay.
Examines the legal issues relevant to the 13th Amendment and the controversy surrounding its passage. Legal experts explain the basis of the debate and historical reenactments of those debates provide viewers with insights into its social and economic underpinnings.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Search for related items by series
- The Amendments to the Constitution: Bill of Rights and beyond
- The Amendments to the Constitution: Bill of Rights and beyond.