Amendment 14 : citizenship defined, rights of citizens / produced and directed by Rhonda Fabian, Jerry Baber ; Cambridge Research Group.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||DVD 342.73 AME #14 (Text)||39206019631322||Audiovisual - DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (11 min., 45 sec.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Monmouth Junction, NJ : Cambridge Educational, 2004.
Adapted from Amendments to the Constitution : a brief history / the Subcommittee on the Constitution and the Library of Congress. 1985.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Gene Shay.
Using computer graphics, original live-action video, historical artwork, and archival footage with narration and interviews, this program explores various historical and legal aspects of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Constitution. 14th Amendment.
Civil rights > United States.
Due process of law > United States.
Constitutional amendments > United States.
Constitutional law > United States.
Search for related items by series
- The Amendments to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and beyond
- The Amendments to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and beyond.