Amendments 18 and 21 : prohibition : Amendment 21 : repeal of prohibition / produced and directed by Rhonda Fabian, Jerry Baber ; a Cambridge Research Group.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||DVD 342.73 AME #18 AND 21 (Text)||39206019631330||Audiovisual - DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 10 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Lawrenceville, NJ] : Cambridge Educational, 2004.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator: Gene Shay.
Using computer graphics, original live-action video, historical artwork, and archival footage with narration and interviews, this program explores various historical and legal aspects of the 18th and 21st Amendments to the Constitution.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Constitution. 18th Amendment.
United States. Constitution. 21st Amendment.
Prohibition > United States.
Constitutional amendments > United States.
Constitutional law > United States.
Search for related items by series
- The Amendments to the Constitution: the Bill of Rights and beyond
- The Amendments to the Constitution: the Bill of Rights and beyond.