Amendment 19 : women's right to vote / produced and directed by Rhonda Fabian, Jerry Baber ; Cambridge Research Group.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||DVD 342.73 AME #19 (Text)||39206019631298||Audiovisual - DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (10 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Lawrenceville, NJ : Cambridge Educational, 2004.
Adapted from Amendments to the Constitution : a brief history / the Subcommittee on the Constitution and the Library of Congress. 1985.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Gene Shay.
Examines the struggle of the women's suffrage movement and its role in the eventual passage of the 19th Amendment in 1920. Legal experts discuss the amendment as a constitutional document and explain the changes it brought about in American life.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Constitution. 19th Amendment.
Women > Suffrage > United States > History.
Constitutional amendments > United States.
Constitutional law > United States.
Search for related items by series
- The Amendments to the Constitution; Bill of Rights and beyond
- The Amendments to the Constitution; Bill of Rights and beyond.