Qwerty Stevens, back in time : the Edison mystery / Dan Gutman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J GUT (Text)||39206019554490||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689841256 (Aladdin pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0689841248 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 201 p. : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin Paperbacks/Simon & Schuster Childrens Pub., 2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Robert Edwards Stevens, nicknamed 'Qwerty," likes digging in his backyard when he's in a bad mood. He doesn't dig for anything special-- he just digs to get his mind off things. One day, when he's really angry and has a lot on his mind, he starts digging ... and THUNK! He hits something, a wooden box with a famous signature: Thomas A. Edison ..."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Edison, Thomas A. (Thomas Alva), 1847-1931 > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Inventors > Fiction.
Search for related items by series