Christmas cakes / Francesca Bosca ; illustrated by Giuliano Ferri ; translated by J. Alison James.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE BOS (Text)||39206019585957||J Picture Book - Holidays||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0735818851 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 073581886X (library : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: New York : North-South Books, 2003.
|General Note:|| "A Michael Neugebauer book."
|Summary, etc.:|| After the Christmas cakes which Lucas and his father make for everyone in their Italian village disappear, Lucas sets out to discover what has become of them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christmas > Fiction.
Cake > Fiction.
Christmas > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
Cake > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
Italy > Fiction.
Italy > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.