Ships and submarines / Chris Woodford.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||623.82 WOO (Text)||39206019489267||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0816054398
- Physical Description: 96 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Facts On File, Inc., 2003.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Introduces the development of submarine and ship technology, from the dawn of civilization to the present, including Egyptian plank boats, ocean liners, and sports boats.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ships > Juvenile literature.
Submarines (Ships) > Juvenile literature.
Ships > History.
Submarines (Ships) > History.
Search for related items by series
- Facts on File science library
- History of invention
- Facts on File science library.
- History of invention.