Black gold / by Marguerite Henry ; illustrated by Wesley Dennis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J HEN (Text)||39206019203262||J Fiction||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Downtown Newburgh||J HEN (Text)||39206016958223||J Fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 172 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladin Paperbacks, 1992.
Originally copyrighted 1957.
A heroic small-boned horse with a will to win is finally ridden to glory by his devoted jockey.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Horses > Juvenile fiction.
Horses > Fiction.
Horse racing > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Marguerite Henry horseshoe library
- Henry, Marguerite, 1902-1997. Marguerite Henry horseshoe library.