Big red truck / Stephen Schlossberg.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE SCH (Text)||39206017760305||J Picture Book - Things That Go||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||JE SCH (Text)||39206017760297||J Picture Book - Things That Go||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1565660528 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 1565660765 (softcover) :
- Physical Description: 43 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Charlottesville, Va. : Thomasson-Grant, 
- Copyright: ©1994
A young boy's family helps him get his chores done while he is driving his tricycle, which he pretends is a big truck, out to see the wide open country.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Truck drivers > Fiction.
Imagination > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.