Fresh-water mollusks of Cretaceous Age from Montana and Wyoming / by Teng-Chien Yen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 20 pages, 2 pages of plates).
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1951.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Part 1: A fluviatile fauna from the Kootenai formation near Harlowton, Montana -- Part 2: An Upper Cretaceous fauna from the Leeds Creek area, Lincoln County, Wyoming.
Search for related items by subject
Mollusks > Montana.
Mollusks > Wyoming.
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Wyoming > Lincoln County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 233-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 233-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.