Pre-Wisconsin soil in the Rocky Mountain region, a progress report / by Charles B. Hunt and V. P. Sokoloff.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (21 unnumbered page) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1950.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A study of ancient soils in the Lake Bonneville and Denver Basins."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 118-121) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Paleopedology > Rocky Mountains.
Paleopedology > Bonneville, Lake.
Paleopedology > Denver Basin.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 221-G
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 221-G.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.