Pleistocene shore lines in Florida and Georgia / by F. Stearns MacNeil.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (31 unnumbered page) : illustrations, maps (color) + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1950.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A report and accompanying map prepared in connection with investigations of the land pebble phosphate deposits of southern Florida."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 106) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Phosphate rock > Florida.
Shorelines > Florida.
Shorelines > Georgia.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 221-F
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 221-F.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.