Pleistocene shore lines in Florida and Georgia / by F. Stearns MacNeil.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (31 unnumbered page) : illustrations, maps (color) + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1950.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A report and accompanying map prepared in connection with investigations of the land pebble phosphate deposits of southern Florida."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 106) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Phosphate rock > Florida.
Shorelines > Florida.
Shorelines > Georgia.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 221-F
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 221-F.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.