FEMA Accountability, Modernization and Transparency Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1679, to ensure that the Federal Emergency Management Agency's current efforts to modernize its grant management system includes applicant accessibility and transparency, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-159 (Text)||2111-9866||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 5 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"September 18, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Sept. 20, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-159
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-159.