Radio 101 : operating two-way radios every day and in emergencies : student handbook / Catherine Y. Kingsley Westerman, Michael J. Brnich, Jr., Carin Kosmoski.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (13 pages).
- Publisher: Pittsburgh, PA ; Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Office of Mine Safety and Health Research, 2011.
|General Note:|| "August 2011."
"Report of investigations/2011 supplement"--Page 1 of cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (NIOSH, viewed Sept. 187, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mine communication systems.
Mine rescue work > Equipment and supplies.
Mine safety > Study and teaching.
Miners > Training of.
Radio in mining.
Search for related items by series
- Report of investigations ; 9686
- DHHS (NIOSH) publication ; no. 2011-203
- Report of investigations (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) ; 9686.
- DHHS publication ; no. (NIOSH) 2011-203.