Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3354) making appropriations for the Department of the Interior, environment, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules; and waiving a requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII with respect to consideration of certain resolutions reported from the Committee on Rules : report (to accompany H. Res. 500).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-295 (Text)||00000106475601||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 38 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0391-P.
"September 5, 2017."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
United States. Department of the Interior > Appropriations and expenditures.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-295
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-295.