American upper cretaceous echinoidea / by C. Wythe Cooke.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1953.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Descriptions and illustrations of Upper Cretaceous echinoids from the Coastal Plain and western interior of the United States and from Guatemala."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-39) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Guatemala.
Paleontology > United States.
Sea urchins, Fossil.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.