American upper cretaceous echinoidea / by C. Wythe Cooke.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1953.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Descriptions and illustrations of Upper Cretaceous echinoids from the Coastal Plain and western interior of the United States and from Guatemala."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-39) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Guatemala.
Paleontology > United States.
Sea urchins, Fossil.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 254-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.