To repeal the act entitled "An act to confer jurisdiction on the state of Iowa over offenses committed by or against Indians on the Sac and Fox Indian Reservation" : report (to accompany H.R. 1074) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-279 (Text)||2111-9149||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| "August 29, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (FDsys web site, viewed on Sept. 8, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal jurisdiction > Iowa > Sac and Fox Reservation.
Indians of North America > Legal status, laws, etc. > Iowa > Sac and Fox Reservation.
Indian country (United States law) > Iowa.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-279
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-279.