Ostracodes from the upper part of the Sundance Formation of South Dakota, Wyoming and Southern Montana / by Frederick M. Swain and James A. Peterson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1952.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Description and illustrations of Late Jurassic fauna from the Redwater shale member, distribution of ostracodes in the Swift formation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ostracoda, Fossil > West (U.S.)
Paleontology > Jurassic.
Paleontology > Montana.
Paleontology > South Dakota.
Paleontology > Wyoming.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 243-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 243-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.