Ostracodes from the upper part of the Sundance Formation of South Dakota, Wyoming and Southern Montana / by Frederick M. Swain and James A. Peterson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1952.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Description and illustrations of Late Jurassic fauna from the Redwater shale member, distribution of ostracodes in the Swift formation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ostracoda, Fossil > West (U.S.)
Paleontology > Jurassic.
Paleontology > Montana.
Paleontology > South Dakota.
Paleontology > Wyoming.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 243-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 243-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.