Geology of the northern Santa Ana Mountains, California / by J.E. Schoellhamer [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, D109 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A study in stratigraphy, structure, and structural evolution of the northern Santa Ana Mountains."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D67-D70) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California > Santa Ana Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-D
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-D.
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California.