Geology of the northern Santa Ana Mountains, California / by J.E. Schoellhamer [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, D109 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A study in stratigraphy, structure, and structural evolution of the northern Santa Ana Mountains."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages D67-D70) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California > Santa Ana Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-D
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-D.
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California.