Geology of the Du Noir area, Fremont County, Wyoming / by William R. Keefer.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (72 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A detailed study of the geology of a 250-square-mile area in the extreme northwestern part of the Wind River Basin, Wyoming."
"Prepared in cooperation with the Geological Survey of Wyoming and the Department of Geology of the University of Wyoming as part of a program of the Department of the Interior for development of the Missouri River Basin."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 217-219) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Fremont County.
Geology > Wyoming > Wind River Basin.
Economic development > Missouri River Watershed.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-E
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 294-E.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.