Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run : report (to accompany H. Con. Res. 69) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-285 (Text)||2111-9010||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| "September 1, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF file caption (GPO, viewed September 5, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run (32nd : 2017)
United States Capitol Complex (Washington, D.C.)
Charity sports events > Washington (D.C.)
Special Olympics > Finance.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-285
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-285.