Influences of strip mining on the hydrologic environment of parts of Beaver Creek basin, Kentucky, 1973-74 / edited by Robert A. Krieger.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, D63 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1985.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Prepared in collaboration with the U.S. Dept. of Interior, Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife and Bureau of Mines; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service and Soil Conservation Services; Department of the Army, Corps of Engineers; and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, University of Kentucky, Geological Survey, Department of Conservation, and the Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page D53).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 427-D
- Hydrologic influences of strip mining
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 427-D.
- Hydrologic influences of strip mining.