Going places / Ellen Potter, illustrated by Qin Leng.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||CD JFIC POTTE (Text)||76383000453845||Children's Recorded Books, F||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781430126799
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (45 min.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Pine Plains, NY : Live Oak Media, 2017.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tavia Gilbert.
Hidden in the fairy hole of the red maple tree are x-ray vision glasses that Piper takes to school to use as her class learns about traveling to China.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Travel > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Piper Green and the Fairy Tree ; book 4
- Potter, Ellen, 1963- Piper Green and the fairy tree ; bk. 4.