Egrets and hippos / by Kevin Cunningham.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Andrews-Dallas PL - Andrews||KIDS ANIMALS (Text)||73351000052198||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Oxford PL - Oxford||J591.7 CUN (Text)||34045000441886||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634710817 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781634712798 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Teaming up -- Standing bird -- Mighty hippos -- Keeping watch.
"The Better Together series presents an introductory look at some of nature's most exciting cooperative pairs. Egrets and Hippos explores the close mutualistic relationship between the two animals. Sidebars encourage readers to engage in the material by asking deeper questions or conducting individual research. Full color photos, a glossary, and a listing of additional resources all enhance the learning experience."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mutualism (Biology) > Juvenile literature.
Cattle egret > Juvenile literature.
Hippopotamus > Juvenile literature.
Animal behavior > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century junior library
- Better together
- Cunningham, Kevin, 1966- Better together.
- 21st century junior library.