Witch's cauldron / Ella Summers.
- ISBN: 9781541422179 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541422171 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 19 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Cris Dukehart.
"A month ago, I watched in horror as six of my fellow initiates died after sipping the Nectar of the gods, a heavenly drink that either grants you magical powers or kills you. I can't believe I'm coming back for seconds." Leda Pierce has survived the gods' first test and gained entry into the Legion of Angels, but the fight is far from over. Someone is poisoning the supernaturals of New York. Suspecting witches, the Legion sends in Leda to investigate. To save the city, she will need magic she doesn't have-and gaining that magic might just kill her. Now her survival depends on accepting help from the darkly seductive angel Nero, but that help comes with a price she cannot afford to pay.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series