- ISBN: 9781787207509 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1787207501 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Papamoa Press, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| The difficult early years...The truth about her and Desi...What's behind I Love Lucy...First published in 1954, this is the full story of the actress who struggled to achieve stardom in the savagely competitive world of Hollywood and then went on to top place in television. And the story of the woman who won the harder battle of preserving the things she loved-marriage, home, and family-against the unceasing demands of success.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ball, Lucille, 1911-1989.
Search for related items by series