The tipping point : how little things can make a big difference / Malcolm Gladwell.
Series InformationWheeler large print compass series.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781518954788 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518954782 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: AB Publishing, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Aleksiy Muzhytskiy.
The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an epidemic of the flu, so too can a small but precisely targeted push cause a fashion trend, the popularity of a new product, or a drop in the crime rate. This widely acclaimed bestseller, in which Malcolm Gladwell explores and brilliantly illuminates the tipping point phenomenon, is already changing the way people throughout the world think about selling products and disseminating ideas.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Contagion (Social psychology)
Context effects (Psychology)
Large type books.