The hunted / Nicholas Sansbury Smith.
- ISBN: 9781470809324 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 147080932X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 28 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Bronson Pinchot.
The deadly hunt continues in book two of the bestselling Trackers saga. Five days ago, North Korea detonated three nuclear warheads over the United States, triggering an electromagnetic pulse that crippled the country. A second attack destroyed the nerve center of America in a nuclear blast that flattened the nation's capital. As the government falls apart in the aftermath, the survivors must decide how far they will go to save the ones they love. Police Chief Marcus Colton has struggled to maintain order in the isolated mountain town of Estes Park, Colorado, with the help of expert tracker Raven Spears and stranded pilot Major Nathan Sardetti. Together, they fought the evil terrorizing the town-but new threats are rising, and old rivalries are coming to a head. Charlize Montgomery, newly promoted to Secretary of Defense, is caught between loyalty to her country and love for her son, Ty. When the marines sent to find Ty in Colorado discover a scene of unspeakable carnage, the straightforward rescue mission turns into a deadly chase as the hunters become the hunted.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Trackers (Sansbury Smith) ; [bk. 2]
- Smith, Nicholas Sansbury, 1983- Trackers (Sansbury Smith) ; bk. 2.