View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780792786795 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0792786793 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (360 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jonathan Cecil.
Bertie Wooster was indignant-and with reason. The neighbors had dared to make a fuss about the assiduous practicing of his beloved banjolele. But a further blow was to come. "If," said Jeeves, "it is really your intention to continue playing that instrument, I have no option but to leave." Haughtily rejecting this ultimatum, Bertie sought refuge in a cottage owned by his buddy, Lord Chuffington. But the peace and quiet were rudely shattered by the arrival of Pauline Stoker-to whom he was once unnervingly engaged-and her formidable father, who saw in Bertie a pestilential suitor barmy to the core.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wooster, Bertie (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Jeeves (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Single men > Fiction.
Valets > Fiction.
England > Fiction.