Murder wears mittens [electronic resource] / Sally Goldenbaum.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520076713 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520076711 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Julie McKay.
|Summary, etc.:|| After retrieving fresh lobster nets from a local laundromat, Cass Halloran rushes to attend a last-minute gathering with her knitting circle. But Cass can't stop worrying about the lonely boy she saw hanging around the dryers and the school uniform he left behind in a hurry. When she and her friends return the lost clothing the next day, they find the child and his younger sister alone, seemingly abandoned by their mother. The knitters decide to facilitate a family reunion, but, when the death of a recluse from the edge of town occurs, they end up investigating a crime instead-especially once they discover that the missing mother and one of their own are tied to both the victim's hidden fortune and her murder... Before scandalous secrets break bonds and rumors tear Sea Harbor apart, the Seaside Knitters must string together the truth about the victim all while preventing a greedy murderer from making another move!
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Knitters (Persons) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
City and town life > Massachusetts > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Seaside Knitters Society mystery ; 1
- Goldenbaum, Sally. Seaside knitters mystery. Spoken word ; 1.