- ISBN: 9780062123718 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062123718 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Common sense tells us that to lose weight, we must eat less and exercise more. But somehow we get stalled. We start on a weight loss program with good intentions but we cannot stay on track. Neither the countless numbers of fad diets, nor the annual spending of $50 billion on weight loss efforts are helping us feel better or lose weight. With Mindful Eating, world-renowned Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh and Harvard nutritionist Dr. Lilian Cheung join together to show us how to end our struggles with weight once and for all.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food > Religious aspects > Zen Buddhism.
Nutrition > Religious aspects > Zen Buddhism.
Weight loss > Religious aspects > Zen Buddhism.