Lonnie's warrior sword [electronic resource] / [Jessica Brody].
- ISBN: 9781368000468 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1368000460 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Disney Book Group, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Lonnie is the daughter of Mulan. She's strong. She's fearless. And she's willing to fight for what she wants. Like the very special sword that once belonged to her mother. When Lonnie brings her friends Jay and Jordan on a forbidden trip to Imperial City to get it, she must prove she's a true warrior.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Swords > Juvenile fiction.
Preparatory schools > Juvenile fiction.
Beijing (China) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series