- ISBN: 9781518962240 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518962246 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 42 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Author's Republic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Morgan Laure, Dave Trosko.
|Summary, etc.:|| Psychologist and police consultant Dr. Pepper Hunt, relocates to Wyoming after her husband is murdered. When her new patient disappears after a therapy session, joins the investigation. As she follows the trail of her patient's obsession to dangerous places, she must face her own haunted past or risk becoming the next victim in this gripping novel of psychological suspense.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Psychologists > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Search for related items by series