Nailbiter. Volume 6, issue 26-30, The bloody truth [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781534304062 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1534304061 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Image Comics, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sixteen of the world's worst serial killers were all born and raised in the same small town. For years, people have tried to solve the mystery of "Why this town?" And now the truth is finally revealed...but at what cost? The bloody tale of horror from creators JOSHUA WILLIAMSON and MIKE HENDERSON concludes!
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murder investigation > United States > Comic books, strips, etc.
Serial murderers > Comic books, strips, etc.
Oregon > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.