Kentucky sunrise / Fern Michaels.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520080628 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 152008062X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 26 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Susie Berneis.
When it comes to men, Nealy is very content with her new husband, lawyer Hatch Littletree. When it comes to horses, she is never satisfied. Nobody can measure up to her standards as a trainer, not even her daughter, Emmie, who now runs the family's famous stables, Blue Diamond Farms. But returning to Blue Diamond Farms for a family reunion sends Nealy reeling. Emmie has let the farm slide, and she has picked a small, gutsy colt to send to the Derby-a nice horse but clearly the wrong one. Suddenly, Nealy finds herself back in the game, ready to prove she's not too old to back a winner-even if it means damaging her relationship with the daughter she doesn't know is battling both a crippling illness and fears of losing custody of her own child...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women horse owners > Fiction.
Horse racing > Fiction.
Horse farms > Fiction.
Kentucky > Fiction.